G&R's Billet Aluminum Tappet Cover works with VE, VP, and P-Pump
Cummins engines. (need years)
Featuring an oil catch can with an internal baffle system.
Therefore keeping the oil inside the crankcase where it belongs with an o-ring seal. If you are looking for a nice top of the line tappet cover for
your current build or replacing a leaking cover, this will be the
perfect setup for you.
G&R's Billet Tappet Cover is made with 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and all stainless steel hardware. To insure the highest possible quality! All of their Tappet Covers come in a beautiful CNC Machined finish.
- 1 - main sealing O-Ring to seal the tappet cover to the engine block
- 6 - stainless socket head bolts to attach the tappet cover
- 1 - CNC machined CCV (crankcase vent) Can
- 1 - O-Ring seal to seal CCV Can to Tappet Cover
- 4 - stainless socket head bolts to attach the CCV Can