Stainless Diesel's 2nd Generation style exhaust manifold turbo piping kit for 2013-2018 Dodge Diesel trucks. Dodge Cummins 6.7 Liter.
Drastically lower your EGT's with outstanding efficiency and driveability when you upgrade to a 2nd gen style manifold on a 4th generation style dodge Cummins diesel-powered trucks utilizing state of the art Borg Warner S300 Based turbochargers.
Stainless Diesel 2nd Gen style turbo piping kit for 2013-2018 Dodge Diesel trucks are built with HIGH STRENGTH CND'd flanges & aluminized mild steel piping. Unlike some competitors who use rubber hose & plastic pipes - our twin kits are strong enough for high boost anytime for many years! This piping kit puts your single turbo in twin position. We find that inverting the manifold (facing upward), helps your turbo spool faster & more efficiently. This will also make it easier to upgrade to twin turbos later down the road.
Included in this kit:
- High Flow Stainless Diesel cold air kit w/ S&B Airfilter
- braided stainless steel High Temp Oil Supply Line
- Turbo Blanket
- Heat Shield for wiring
- Oil supply line fitting
- Oil drain line
- Press-In Aluminum block drain & silicon drain hose
- Oil drain gasket
- Turbo Gaskets
- Turbo Mounting Studs
- Turbo Mounting Bolts
- V-Band Clamp for Down Pipe
- High Torque T-Bolt Clamps
- 3.00" Bead-rolled Intercooler Pipe
- 3.00" Silicone Boot for intercooler pipe to turbo side
- 2.75" Silicone Boot for intercooler pipe to intercooler side
- 5.00" Air Cleaner Pipe w/ air inlet temperature sensor provision
- 4.00"-5.00" Reducer Silicone boot w/ T-bolt clamps
- 4.00" Down Pipe (aluminized steel)
- 1.00" Divided T-4 Spacer
- Installation instruction packet w/ pictures
- REQUIRES 2nd GEN 40* ANGLE T4 MANIFOLD!
SPECIAL NOTES: This kit works with SX3, S300 turbochargers that have curved compressor cover outlets (NOT V-BAND)(see the SXE listing for side outlet with v-band options). This kit is set up with standard T-4 BW exhaust housing downpipe flange. (we call this flange type the JD Marmon) If needing something different - please contact us for special pricing.
All of our piping kits have a 1 - 2 week build time as they are built upon ordering.