BorgWarner Airwerks S400SX3-67.7, S467 FMW (Forged Milled Wheel), with 1.10 Twin Scroll Turbine Housing
Rated at 500 to 950+HP straight from BW. But on a diesel application, we would rate this 750-800 max at the tires. The higher hp capability is with a T-4 1.10 A/R exhaust housing.
High-flow S400 model
- Compressor: FMW 67.7 mm inducer, 91mm exducer, with exclusive Extended Tip Technology.
- Turbine: 83.5 inducer, 74mm exducer. Cast in Inconel 713 for high-temperature operation.
- Compressor: Race Cover .67, with 5.5" hose-type inlet, and 3" hose discharge standard. Optional v-band.
- Standard Size Turbine: T4 1.10 A/R, with 'divided' volute, featuring 'T04-style' turbine inlet flange (3.25"x2.75"), and quick-release v-band discharge flange. Cast in ductile iron.
- Standard Exhaust Housing: T4 1.10
- Optional Exhaust Housings: T4 .90 or T4 1.00