2nd Gen Dodge Style Downpipes
- 1 piece
- Mild steel or 409 Stainless Steel
- Mandrel bent for high flow
- As used in single turbo applications, WITH stock angle (40*) 2nd gen manifolds ONLY!
- If using in a 2nd gen truck this pipe is made for the stock, manifold facing down, position. If you need it for the manifold flipped up position it will require some modification as it will not line up exactly.
- 2013-2016 Trucks with manifold mounted down YOU MUST WELD IT YOURSELF!
- When manifold in the down 'stock position' if not bolted DIRECTLY to the manifold you MUST weld it yourself! I.E. Adaptor plates and spacers!
We offer many options:
You choose the position & flange to be used...manifold facing up or down, you choose what type of flange, and you choose if you'd like to weld yourself or we can weld for you.
When choosing manifold up location special note: In our kits, we include a 1" spacer for proper alignment, please keep this in mind when choosing the welded up position option.
Pipe is not guaranteed to line up directly with your existing exhaust due to the numerous amounts of aftermarket exhaust systems, and most likely some modification will be required to make the connection.
***Welded downpipes are 1-2 days build to order**** (This INCLUDES 2nd day and next day shipping downpipes could take 1-2 days before ship time!)
(NO returns of welded downpipes.)
If fitment is a major factor PLEASE select NOT welded!
Choose your flange...
Choose if you'd like to weld yourself...
Choose if you need a clamp...(does not include a clamp, unless specified)