-6 Extreme Duty Turbo Oil Feed Line
WARNING: Cancer - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
Share Your Build!
When sharing on Social Media tag us!
Builds, burnouts, drag racing, truck pulling, towing or Show-n-shine!
Release of Liability
WARNING: High performance products are intended for OFF ROAD USE ONLY! Removing factory exhaust emissions equipment such as Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Catalytic Converter, or Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), is against federal regulations set forth by the EPA. By purchasing or installing any of our high performance products, the customer releases Stainless Diesel of any liability, and assumes all responsibility for making sure the vehicle complies with all local, state, and federal emissions regulations. By installing any products purchased from Stainless Diesel the customer assumes all risks, including but not limited to, loss of vehicle warranty, fines, and penalties. Stainless Diesel can in no way be held liable for any of the customer’s actions.
Complete with all inlet/ outlet fittings
- Dash 6 Extreme Duty High Pressure braided steel line (19.25" length for line only)
- 2 - 90* fittings
- 2 - M12 Oring fittings
- 1 - 1/4" NPT fitting
- 1 - 1/8" NPT fitting
2G Single Turbo Line:
- ONE END - comes with 1/8th" NPT to a male -6 JIC.
- OTHER END - -6 JIC to M12 O-ringed fitting.
- This line has 90-degree bend on one end & straight on the other end.
3G Single Turbo Line:
- ONE END - has M12 O-ringed to -6 JIC.
- OTHER END - has a -6 JIC to M12 o-ringed British standard thread.
- This line comes 90 degrees on both ends.
S400 Turbo Fitting Option: Exchanges one of the M12 O-ringed fittings to -6 JIC fittings for a 1/4" NPT to -6 JIC fitting.
*(This listing describes 2 different lines with or without the S400 fitting option, please choose in the 'options' tab)
*M12 Fitting is the correct fitting for Holset Turbo