2nd Gen Dodge Style Downpipes
- 1 piece
- Mild steel or 409 Stainless Steel
- Mandrel bent for high flow
- As used in single turbo applications, WITH stock angle (40*) 2nd gen manifolds ONLY!
- 2013-2016 Trucks with manifold mounted down YOU MUST WELD IT YOURSELF!
- When manifold in the down 'stock position' if not bolted DIRECTLY to the manifold you MUST weld it yourself! I.E. Adaptor plates and spacers!
We offer many options:
You choose the position & flange to be used...manifold facing up or down, you choose what type of flange, and you choose if you'd like to weld yourself or we can weld for you.
When choosing manifold up location special note: In our kits, we include a 1" spacer for proper alignment, please keep this in mind when choosing the welded up position option.
***Welded downpipes are 1-2 days build to order**** (This INCLUDES 2nd day and next day shipping downpipes could take 1-2 days before ship time!)
(NO returns of welded downpipes.)
If fitment is a major factor PLEASE select NOT welded!
Choose your flange...
Choose if you'd like to weld yourself...
Choose if you need a clamp...(does not include a clamp, unless specified)