The 2nd Gen style turbo piping kit for 2006 - 2007
Stainless Diesel 2nd Gen style turbo piping kit for Dodge Diesel trucks are built with HIGH STRENGTH CND'd flanges & aluminized mild steel piping. Unlike some competitors who use rubber hose & plastic pipes - our kits are strong enough for high boost anytime for many years! This piping kit puts your single turbo in twin position. We find that inverting the manifold (facing upward), helps your turbo spool faster & more efficiently.
The 465 turbo is often referred to as a 463, 463.5, 464, or 465. These units are all based around the same 169012 part number and the same turbo!
Included in this kit:
- S465/83/ choice of .90, 1.00, or 1.10 exhaust housing (Borg Warner cast wheel, box unit turbo)
- Stainless Diesel Manifold (Optional)
- Custom High Flow Stainless Diesel Flow Boss cold air kit w/ S&B Airfilter and pre filter
- Turbo Blanket
- -6 braided stainless steel High Temp Oil Supply Line
- Oil supply line fitting
- Oil drain line
- Oil drain gasket
- Turbo Gaskets
- Turbo Mounting Studs
- Turbo Mounting Bolts
- manifold gaskets
- V-Band Clamp
- High Torque T-Bolt Clamps
- 3.00" Bead-rolled Intercooler Pipe
- S400 Stainless Diesel aluminum 90* elbow, o-ring, v-band clamp
- 5.00" Air Cleaner Pipe w/ AIT and MAF sensor bungs
- 5.50" to 5.00" boot w/clamps
- 4.00" Down Pipe (aluminized mild steel)
- 1.00" Divided Billet Spacer
- ANY 465 with a .90 exhaust housing is subject to over-speed and turbo failure, use at your own risk!
- All of our piping kits have a 1 - 2 week build time as they are built upon ordering.